Our Aims and Objectives
- Promote & support the delivery of the Neighbourhood Renewal Agenda for Change within the south west Belfast area.
- Create and develop a ‘hub’ as a shared space for individual and groups within Sandy Row and the wider area.
- Encourage and enable individuals to participate in building a sustainable community.
- Develop opportunities to enable individuals and groups to bond, bridge and work with others to build a post conflict sustainable society.
- Contribute to building a positive cultural identity for the area.
- Encourage community involvement to enhance and contribute to the physical and built environment of the area.
- Contribute to and increase economic sustainability for social enterprises within the area.
- Build with others, a stronger community infrastructure to meet the identified needs of individuals and groups in Sandy Row
- Establish quality governance for all projects and initiatives
- Develop skills, knowledge and understanding of individuals and groups within the community.
Belfast South Communtity Resources
Tel: 028 9024 4449
Charity No XR52884